Zde najdete informace, jak pečovat o vaše kolo Canyon. Vyberte si odpovídající kategorii a najděte řešení.
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Unscrew the shock fixing bolt with an Allen key. Most Canyon bikes have M8 bolts. Picture 1 Tip: When you remove the top bolt, keep hold of the rear triangle otherwise it will drop and bang against the seat tube.
2. Then unscrew the lower shock fixing bolt Picture 2 Now you can remove the shock from the frame.
Some rocker arms don’t have a conventional thread, but a clamping nut. Then you proceed as follows:
1. Then place the face spanner onto the bolt. You can also use a pair of pliers for this job.
2. Unscrew the shock fixing bolt in the middle with an Allen key while holding the locking bolt with a pair of pliers.
This is how you re-fit the Fox shock:
1. Apply medium strength Loctite (243) to both shock fixing bolts.
2. Place the shock in the lower seating.
3. Screw in the lower, then the upper bolt with an Allen key hand tight. Then tighten the bolt full to the correct torque using a torque spanner. Picture 4 The torque required on M8 bolts is 16 Nm and on M6 bolts 10Nm.
The damper of the strive contains neddle bearings and should only be dismantled or mounted by Canyon service.