Garmin Edge 830 Bike Computer
The performance sensor bundle includes a speed and cadence sensor and a heart rate monitor so you have everything you need to take your training to the next level. The Edge 830 goes beyond data collection by providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your personal bests. Preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts which notify you of upcoming turns, the Edge 830 helps you ride like a local. Popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most travelled by fellow cyclists. When you need a change of scenery, the Edge 830 is your go-to guide for mountain biking. Free apps from the Connect IQ Store such as Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more. Customise your device and ride with confidence with the new Garmin Edge 830.
- Touchscreen cycling computer
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping
- Performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus
- New bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rear view radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- New ClimbPro feature automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you're climbing while following a route or course
- Pair a compatible Edge cycling computer with a supported SHIMANO STEPS eBike system
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Up to 20 hours of battery life with GPS
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent
- Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 20 mm
- Display Size: 2.6" colour
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Weight: 79.1 g
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS / Barometric altimeter
- 1 x Garmin Edge 830
- Standard Mount
- USB Cable
Display Size (in Inch)
- 76 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.