Wahoo KICKR Trainer
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Wahoo KICKR Trainer
Guaranteed to take your indoor training to the next level, the Wahoo Kickr returns with a host of new updates and accessories. Now offering an improved power accuracy of +/-1%, you can trust the Kickr to provide reliable data during your workouts. New Kickr Axis feet respond to rider’s movements and shifts in tempo, mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced outdoors, which along with the 7.25kg flywheel and virtually silent design, delivers a truly immersive indoor riding experience. Compatible with Zwift, Trainerroad, The Sufferfest and more, the Kickr still offers over 2200 watts of resistance, a heavy-duty frame for stability and includes a cassette to ensure your trainer is ready to ride straight out of the box.
Not compatible with: Canyon Ultimate Rim-brake (CF SL [R043], CF SLX [R39] & CF EVO [R47])
- Virtually silent design combined with 7.25kg flywheel for highly realistic indoor riding experience
Provides speed, distance, cadence and power data with power accuracy of -/+1% and over 2200w resistance
Customisable feet which respond to movement, changes in tempo and mimic side-to-side movements experienced riding outdoors
Compatible with Zwift, Trainerroad, The Sufferfest and other leading training apps
- THRU AXLE COMPATIBLE: The KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- DISC BRAKE CLEARANCE: The design of the KICKR's main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
- CALIBRATION FREE: Through an automatic calibration process, KICKR continuously offers accurate and precise power without a manual process by the user.
- +/- 1% POWER ACCURACY: Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement of +/- 1% and generate up to 2200W of resistance.
- KICKR AXIS FEET: The new KICKR AXIS feet enhance the ride feel of the KICKR Smart Trainer by mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced riding outdoors. The KICKR includes a set of KICKR AXIS feet with three stiffness options to truly tune your ride to your unique riding style.
- VIRTUALLY SILENT OPERATION: The belt motor drivetrain on the KICKR was designed specifically to provide a smooth and virtually silent riding experience.
- 20% MAXIMUM GRADE SIMULATION: The resistance of the KICKR automatically adjusts to simulate climbs up to a 20% incline
- Weight: 47 lb // 22 kg
- Product Dimensions: 20x28x17 in // 51x71x44 cm (Legs open configuration)
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC, Bluetooth
- Max User Weight: 250lbs // 114 kg
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb // 7.3 kg
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle (Adapters included)
- Road: 24", 650c, 700c
- MTB: 24", 26", 650b, 29“
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Canyon Ultimate Rim-Brake (CF SL [R043], CF SLX [R39] & CF EVO [R47])
- Wahoo KICKR Trainer
- 11-speed cassette (11-28)
- 22.00 kg
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
Select the ‘Financing’ payment method at checkout and enter the amount you wish to be financed. You will be forwarded directly to the online application page of our partner, Consors Finanz BNP Paribas. After you have entered your information, the application will be immediately checked directly online. If your application is accepted, you have to confirm your identity (1. over the Internet or 2. in a post office) and sign the contract (1. online via mTAN (SMS), or 2. print out the credit agreement, sign it by hand, and send it in by post). Your order will then be processed and we will deliver the goods to you as quickly as possible.
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
Splitit will authorize the full amount on your existing credit card (Visa/Mastercard), but only charge you the first installment up front. Please note debit cards are not valid for the Splitit payment option. Please ensure that your credit limit is sufficient, otherwise your order will not be successful.
After every payment, the hold on your card is reduced until the purchase is fully paid.
The instalments appear on your statement as individual payments. Your order will be processed and delivered as normal upon passing our quality control check. Please be advised that your financial institution may charge bank fee's for this transaction, please check with your bank regarding these fees.
For more detailed information on Splitit, please visit the Payment page.
Please note that Splitit service is only available in English.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.