Mucky Nutz Fat Face Fender
Perfect for the Dude fatbike, the Fat Face Fender from Mucky Nutz is wider and longer to compensate for those massive tyres. This mudguard is stable and effective and easily attaches to the bridge with reusable Velcro straps. It fits closely to the tyre and will not move around if fitted correctly. In addition to stopping any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand or whatever else from being flung into your face, the Fat Face Fender protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked.
- Fatter and longer than Mucky Nutz’s standard Face Fender
- Stops any muck from being flung into your face!
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge
- Discrete and effective - will not interrupt your riding and weighs just 45 g
- Attach to the bridge with the included Velcro straps or zip-ties if you prefer
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat
- Length: 275 mm
- Width: 302 mm
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Perfect for the Dude fatbike
- 1 x Mucky Nutz Fat Face Fender
- 25 g
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
After every payment, the hold on your card is reduced until the purchase is fully paid.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.