Canyon H36 Aerocockpit
- Color: black/grey
- Color: black/white
Color only available to members. Register .
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Canyon H36 Aerocockpit This carbon integrated stem-handlebar unit has been specially developed by Canyon and plays a central role in overall bike performance. With a sleek design, the efficient partial integration of the outer shell and the Di2 junction box, the focus is all on aerodynamics. Featuring a minimally longer reach in comparison to the H11 Aerocockpit and a seamless transition between the bartape and bar tops for lower frontal area fluctuation. The Aerocockpit CF is a part of the overall design aim of the Aeroad: to build a faster bike. The required mounting kit (top cap, wedge and aero spacers) for the H36 Cockpit is sold separately.
- Category 1 integrated carbon stem and handlebar
- Plays a central role in aerodynamic performance
- The cockpit is flawlessly integrated with the rest of the frame
- Minimal frontal surface area
- Optimized form and configuration of the bar and stem
- Full cable and wire integration (including specific recess for a Di2 Junction Box)
- Seamless transition between bartape and bar tops for lower frontal area fluctuation
- Modified Trident profile on the bar tops
- Reduced bar width for a more compact and aerodynamic riding position in combination with our performance-oriented Pro Geometry
- Acros headset features ultra-compact bearings to help keep the weight down
- Material: Carbon
- Model: H36-15
- Category: 1
- Dimensions: Length / Width
- 90 mm / 390 mm
- 100 mm / 390 mm
- 100 mm / 410 mm
- 110 mm / 410 mm
- 120 mm / 410 mm
- 120 mm / 430 mm
- 130 mm / 430 mm
- Includes: 1 x Canyon H36 Aerocockpit
- Mounting Paste
- 400 g
- Carbon (CF)
- 1 1/4" Fork Shaft
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
Select the ‘Financing’ payment method at checkout and enter the amount you wish to be financed. You will be forwarded directly to the online application page of our partner, Consors Finanz BNP Paribas. After you have entered your information, the application will be immediately checked directly online. If your application is accepted, you have to confirm your identity (1. over the Internet or 2. in a post office) and sign the contract (1. online via mTAN (SMS), or 2. print out the credit agreement, sign it by hand, and send it in by post). Your order will then be processed and we will deliver the goods to you as quickly as possible.