What is Crash Replacement?
In the unfortunate case of a crash or accidental impact, forces exerted on the frame or components can lead to structural failure.
Crash Replacement allows you to replace your damaged Canyon frame, fork or components at a reduced cost. We can even swap everything over and service your bike.
How does Crash Replacement work?
- Send us a description of the damage, photos and your contact details using the form. You may need to send your bike to our workshop for a detailed inspection.
- Our team will check everything over and get back to you with a quote to replace any damaged parts.
- Once confirmed, we will order the replacement parts. Any damaged parts being replaced become property of Canyon and will need to be sent to us before the order can be processed.
- For smaller components like seatposts and stems we might ask you to dispose of the damaged items and send us proof before the replacements are dispatched.
- Our workshop can also provide you with a quote to swap the damaged parts and service your bike.
Crash Replacement eligibility
- Crash Replacement is available to the original owner only and cannot be transferred. It can be used once within 3 years of the purchase date.
- Crash Replacement is a like for like service. It is not possible to swap between models or sizes.
- The replacement pricing cannot be used alongside any other discounts or offers.
*To fulfil the requirements for Crash Replacement, the frame/fork in question must be returned to us. If replacement is necessary, we reserve the right to retain the broken parts being replaced. Crash Replacement cannot be combined with other discount offers.