Rohloff Caliber 2 Chain Wear Indicator
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
The Caliber 2 from Rohloff allows you to quickly and easily determine chain wear to protect your steel or aluminum sprockets and chainrings from excessive wear. Simply hook the Rohloff Caliber 2 into the chain. With a new chain, the measurement finger barely moves between the rollers. The greater the wear, the deeper the finger moves into the chain.
- Easy to use tool to quickly determine chain wear
- Hook the Rohloff Caliber 2 curved edge into the chain and let the pointed edge pivot to the chain
- With new chains, the pointed edge barely sinks into the chain
- The deeper the pointed edge sinks, the more wear on the chain
- Made of hardened steel for durability
- Material: Hardened Steel
- 1 x Rohloff Caliber 2 Chain Wear Indicator
- 45 g
- Chain Size Compatibility: 1/2" x 3/32"
- Suitable For: 7- / 8- / 9- / 10- / 11-speed derailleur chains
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.