Topeak Universal Chain Tool
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
The Universal Chain Tool is an excellent value, do-it-all piece. This compact 2-piece cast CrMo tool is suitable for use on touring, MTB, road and commuter bikes. Topeak’s design is small and powerful enough to take with you on your ride so that if you have a chain problem you can fix it and continue on your way.
- Hollow removable handle provides extra leverage
- Integrated chain hook holds links during assembly for easier repair
- Chain pin compartment in handle keeps extra chain pins safe
- Designed to split into three parts for even more compact storage
- Chain pin breaker
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.3 x 1.5 cm
- Material: Hardened CrMo Steel
- 1 x Topeak Universal Chain Tool
- 82 g
- Compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains (except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow pin chains)
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.