Topeak MidLoader Grail Bike Bag
- Color: black
Color only available to members. Register .
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Adventurous off-road tours require you to bring along all of the essential tools and gear. The MidLoader from Topeak makes it way more convenient to do so. Designed to take advantage of the unused space on your frame, the MidLoader carries the heaviest items for your gravel tour. Constructed of lightweight, water resistant, durable materials, it mounts and removes quickly with hook and loop fasteners. The 3 L bag is engineered to fit frame sizes 2XS-S and the 4.5 L bag fits frame sizes M-2XL.
- Polyethylene and nylon material is lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant
- Water resistant zippers for easy access to contents
- Straps securely to the bike frame
- Integrated mount design allows installation of TopLoader and MidLoader on a variety of frame sizes
- Designed specifically for the Grail, but also fits many other Canyon platforms
- Material: Polyethylene / Nylon
- Size (3L): 37.5 x 12 x 6 cm
- Weight: 277 g
- Size (4.5L): 46 x 12 x 6 cm
- Weight: 292 g
- 1 x Topeak MidLoader
- 275 g
- 4,50 l
- 3L: 2XS-S
- 4.5L: M-2XL
- Down Tube Diameter: Fits ø38 - ø70 mm
- Top Tube Diameter: Fits ø45 - ø66 mm
- Seat Tube Diameter: Fits ø28 - ø60 mm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.