Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Trail Glasses
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Trail Glasses With their open-edge browl design, the Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Trail Sunglasses maximise the upper field of vision, providing maximum clarity on every ride. Using their Prizm lens technology and transmitting 35% of light, the Flight Jacket enhances colour and contrast and is ideally suited to medium lighting conditions. The new Advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating while the interchangeable temple lengths offer improved helmet compatibility. The frame is constructed from Oakley’s O Matter material, providing comfort and durability, and the no-slip Unobtainium nose pads increase their grip during perspiration.
- Open-edge brow design- maximises the upper field of vision
- Advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- O Matter frame construction is lightweight and durable
- Unobtainium nose pads offer excellent grip even during perspiration
- Prizm Trail lens enhances colour and contrast
- 100% UV protection from UVA, UVB, UVC
- Light conditions- Medium light
- Light transmission- 35%
- Includes- Sports soft vault case, nose pad, microbag, lens pouch
- 1 x Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Trail Glasses
- 160 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.