Canyon V15 Stem
Color only available to members. Register .
Together with the handlebar clamp design, we have been able to increase torsional stiffness by up to 40%. Vertical flex is still enabled to ensure more rider comfort, however, under increased loads from sprinting or climbing out of the saddle, the whole front end remains perfectly stiff to transfer all power. The stem top cap is not included.
- Category 2 road bike 1 1/8” stem
- High-quality aluminum material
- New clamping concept
- Extra-durable screws
- Square cross-sectional profile
- Length: 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 or 130 mm
- Angle: +/- 6⁰
- Category: 2
- Weight: 80 mm (148 g) / 90 mm (153 g) / 100 mm (158 g) / 110 mm (163 g) / 120 mm (168 g) / 130 mm (173 g)
- Clamping Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Material: AL-6061
- Model Name: V15-15
- 1 x Canyon V15 Stem
- 148 g
- 80 mm
Head Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8"
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.