Canyon S25 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Canyon S25 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost The S25 VCLS Seatpost features a lightweight construction and achieves an ideal combination of compliance, durability and torsional stiffness. This seatpost offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback and is easily adjustable thanks to Flip Head technology.
- Category 3 MTB seatpost with 30.9 mm diameter
- Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness: Superior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Flip Head mechanism offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback
- Carbon leaf spring technology ensures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
- Featuring a more robust design
- Leaf springs allow up to 20 mm of flex to absorb impacts for increased comfort
- Length: 400 mm
- Setback: 10/-2 mm
- Diameter: 30.9 mm
- Category: 3
- Weight: 235 g
- Carbon (CF)
- 235 g
Clamp Diameter Seat Post
- 30,9 mm
Seat Post Length
- 400 mm
- Not compatible with: Exceed (M075 | M076 | M112)
- Rails with standard-size of 7x7mm (No carbon rails 7x9mm)
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.