Continental Grand Prix 4-Season 28" Road Tyre
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season 28" Road Tyre The Continental Grand Prix 4-Season is a top level racing clincher with exceptional winter and wet condition performance. The Duraskin cut-resistant layer and two extra Vectran Breakers help increase puncture protection and makes it a long lasting performance tyre. Available in 25, 28 or 32 mm.
- Wet weather performance make it ideal for all year round road racing
- A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection
- Black "Max Grip Silica" compound optimised for wet weather adhesion
- Excellent puncture and sidewall protection
- Size: 622-25 (28" x 25 mm), 622-28 (28" x 28 mm), 622-32 (28" x 32 mm)
- Type: Foldable
- TPI: 330
- Tyre Pressure: 6.5-8.0 Bar / 6.0-7.0 Bar
- 1 x Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Tyre
- 280 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.