Use Topeak’s combination chain whip/sprocket remover tool to install and remove your rear cassette lockring and freewheel hub. It’s made from hardened steel and cleverly designed to withstand bending and flexing, so it’s both durable and comfortable to hold.
- Long padded Ergo handle for better leverage and comfort
- Hardened engineering grade steel for durability
- Dimensions: 29 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
- Material: Hardened Steel / Engineering Grade Plastic
- 1 x Topeak Chain Whip/Sprocket Remover
- 310 g
- Fits all cassette sprockets
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.