Giro Synthe Mips II Helmet Already a modern classic, the Giro Synthe MIPS II Helmet is updated, offering more ventilation and comfort than ever. With its lightweight, aerodynamic design, the Synthe MIPS II features the ROC LOC AIR MIPS retention and protection system, ensuring both a comfortable, adjustable fit and the in-built safety technology of MIPS. The helmet uses an INMOLD polycarbonate shell with an EPS inner shell for excellent impact protection, while 19 WIND TUNNEL vents ensure superb ventilation. An antibacterial coating on the X-STATIC padding aids freshness, and with the Extra-light straps and SLIMLINE CLOSURE, the Synthe MIPS II weighs just 240g in size M.
- Updated with more ventilation and comfort than the previous Synthe MIPS model
- MIPS technology reduced harmful rotational forces
- ROC LOC AIR MIPS retention system
- 19 WIND TUNNEL vents
- Antibacterial coating on X-STATIC padding for freshness
- Low weight- 240g (size M)
- 1 x Giro Synthe Mips II Helmet
- 272 g
- S 51-55 cm, M 55-59 cm, L 59-63 cm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.