Canyon V13 Stem The square cross-sectional profile on V13 road bike stems guarantees a solid transition between the handlebars and the fork shaft. Together with the handlebar clamp design, we have been able to increase torsional stiffness by up to 40%. Vertical flex is still enabled to ensure more rider comfort, however, under increased loads from sprinting or climbing out of the saddle, the whole front end remains perfectly stiff to transfer all power. The stem top cap is not included!
- Category 2 road stem
- High-quality aluminium material
- New clamping concept
- Extra-durable screws with reinforced hexagon sockets
- Square cross-sectional profile
- Length: 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 or 130 mm
- Angle: +/- 6⁰
- Fork Shaft: 1 1/4″
- Category: 2
- Weight: 80 mm (143 g) / 90 mm (148g) / 100 mm (153 g) / 110 mm (158 g) / 120 mm (163 g) / 130 mm (168 g)
- Material: AL-7050
- Model Name: V13-15
- 1 x Canyon V13 Stem
- 143 g
- 90 mm
Head Tube Diameter
- 1 1/4"
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.