Crankbrothers Stamp Boa MTB Shoes
Color only available to members. Register .
The upper features a single BOA dial and velcro strap for micro-adjustability and a perfect fit. Ventilated windows made from perforated mesh enhance breathability, and the padded tongue offers protection from rocks, roots and other trail debris. TPU reinforced areas add further protection and abrasion resistance from impacts, while hidden BOA wire eyelets ensure durability and a clean look. The outsole utilises an MC2 high-friction compound and a stamp tread pattern for maximum grip and durability with directional angle and spaced toe/heel lugs for traction when walking. Finally, a cushioned EVA midsole provides shock absorption and further comfort.
- Single BOA dial and velcro strap for micro-adjustability and a perfect fit
- MC2 high-friction compound and stamp tread pattern is grippy and durable
- Mesh windows for ventilation
- Directional angle and spaced toe/heel lugs for traction when walking
- Shock-absorbing, cushioned EVA midsole
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Stamp Boa MTB Shoes
- 758 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.