Topeak D-Torque Wrench
Its digital display and audible warnings when you are on and over your target torque means you’ll never have to worry about stripping threads again.
- Reversible ratchet wrench for use with bits
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm Allen bits
- #2 Phillips screw driver
- Pre-set torque valve and box wench for tool bits
- LCD display ensures accurate readings and
- Alert sounds when you’re over your target torque
- Auto-off function
- Tool Material: Hardened Steel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 cm
- Torque Range: 1 - 20 Nm
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- 1 x Topeak D-Torq Wrench
- 410 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.