Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals
Like the Mallet DH, the Mallet E combines a full platform with the egg beater clipless system. However, this pedal is significantly smaller and lighter than the DH model and features a range of trail-specific features, such as chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes and better clearance.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- Six adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 52 mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Pin Count: 6 pins / side
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Q-factor: 52 mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 CrMo Steel
- Weight: 419 g / pair
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Mallet E Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- Aluminium (AL)
- 419 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.