Garmin Rally XC100 Pedals with Powermeter
Shimano SPD cleat compatible
Easy to install and to connect with Garmin Edge computers and the Garmin Connect app along with other training apps and softwares, the XC100 pedal precisely measures cadence and forces from the left pedal and doubles the value to provide an overall power reading. For even more data, the single-sensing system can be easily upgraded to a dual-sensing system with an upgrade pedal, which is available separately. Adding to their versatility and ease of use, the pedal contains a transferable spindle, which can be installed in Garmin Rally RK and RS road pedal body kits, also available separately. Finally, with up to 120 hours of battery life, these pedals won’t let you down on epic rides and long training sessions.
- Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 53 mm
- Tolerance: +/- 1 %
- Power Source: Lithium battery CR1/3N (1 x) or lithium battery LR44/SR44 (2 x)
- Battery Life: max. 120 h
- Data Collected: Power (left side), cadence
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth
- 1 x Garmin Rally XC100 Pedal with Power Meter axle (left)
- 1 x Garmin Rally XC100 Pedal with standard axle (right)
- 1 pair Garmin Rally XC Cleats
- 4 x fixing screw for cleats
- 2 x 2 mm washer
- 2 x replacement gasket for battery compartment cover
- 1 x CR1/3N battery (mounted)
- Aluminium (AL)
- 451 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.