Canyon PARTS SP59 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
Now reinforced to ensure compatibility with the Canyon Exceed (M075, M076 and M112), the Canyon SP59 Seatpost features a lightweight construction, achieving an ideal combination of compliance, durability and torsional stiffness. This seatpost offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback and is easily adjustable thanks to Flip Head technology. The revolutionary floating seat clamp allows for the saddle tilt angle to remain constant even when flexing. You can customise the saddle tilt by simply sliding each leaf spring up or down.
- Reinforced front area- seatpost now compatible with Canyon Exceed (M075, M076 and M112)
- Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness: Superior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Flip Head mechanism offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback
- Carbon leaf spring technology ensures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
- Leaf springs allow up to 20 mm of flex to absorb impacts for increased comfort
- 1 x Canyon CONNECT SP59 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
- 250 g
Clamp Diameter Seat Post
- 30,9 mm
Seat Post Length
- 400 mm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.