Garmin Rally RK200 Pedals with Powermeter
Compatible with LOOK cleat systems, the Garmin Rally RK200 Power Meter Road Pedals provide reliable dual-sensing total power readings along with advanced cycling dynamics such as platform centre offset (where power is applied to the pedals), seated vs standing riding position and left-right balance. Simple to install and easily transferable between bikes, the RK200 pedals seamlessly connect with Garmin Edge computers, the Garmin Connect app and other training apps. Adding to their versatility and ease of use, the pedals contain a transferable spindle, which can be installed in Garmin Rally RS road and XC off-road pedal body kits, available separately. Finally, with up to 120 hours of battery life, these pedals won’t let you down on epic rides and long training sessions.
- Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 53 mm
- Tolerance: +/- 1 %
- Power Source: Lithium battery CR1/3N (2 x) or lithium battery LR44/SR44 (4 x)
- Battery Life: max. 120 h
- Data Collected: Power (both sides), cadence, Cycling Dynamics (including right-left balance, Power Phase, Platform Center Offset)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth
- 1 x Garmin Rally RK200 Pedal with Power Meter axle (left)
- 1 x Garmin Rally RK200 Pedal with Power Meter axle (right)
- 1 pair Garmin Rally RK 6° Cleats
- 6 x fixing screw for cleats
- 2 x 2 mm washer
- 2 x replacement gasket for battery compartment cover
- 2 x CR1/3N battery (mounted)
- Aluminium (AL)
- 326 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.