GIRO Aether Spherical Helmet
Color only available to members. Register .
The Aether from Giro features a dual-density EPS foam liner with deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Giro’s proprietary MIPS spherical technology is embedded between the layers of EPS foam to give you the benefit of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Take it from our professional Canyon//SRAM Racing team - this helmet is ready to fly.
- MIPS spherical technology is embedded between the layers of EPS foam giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power
- Shatter-proof roll cage “Halo” for added structural reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies
- 6-piece polycarbonate shell
- Roc Loc 5+ air fit system
- 11 vents with wind tunnel internal channeling
- Docking port in front vents for glasses
- CoolFit anti-microbial padding
- Progressive layering
- AURA reinforcing arch
- Ventilation Openings: 11
- Sizing (head circumference): 51-55 (S) / 55-59 (M) / 59-63 (L)
- 1 x Giro Aether MIPS Helmet
- 255 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.