Canyon Frontlight Set
Canyon Frontlight Set features
Designed for your CanyonDesigned for your CanyonDesigned for your CanyonInstalls easily on Canyon CEP cockpit mount interface
Integrated aestheticIntegrated aestheticIntegrated aestheticThe light is placed centrally beneath the cockpit for a streamlined, integrated appearance
Magnetic attachmentMagnetic attachmentMagnetic attachmentThe light clips to the underside of the mount via a powerful magnet
Adjustable angleAdjustable angleAdjustable angleWith three adjustable angle positions, the light is compatible with a variety of frame sizes to help light your way
We wanted to create products that blend perfectly with Canyon CEP cockpits while complementing our design language. The light attaches via magnetic mounting on the mount’s underside and mechanically locks into place to ensure a secure hold. It emits 200lm for 4.5 hours run time, 400lm for 2.3 hours and up to a super bright 800lm for up to 1.5 hours. Using a hinge mechanism, the light has an angle of 0-30 degrees and works in temperatures from -10 degrees to +40. The mount attaches beneath the cockpit using two screws and lets you use a Garmin or Wahoo computer at the same time as using the FLASH 800 light. The light is charged using USB-C and a cable is included with delivery along with two screws to attach the mount.
- Light and mount integrate perfectly into Canyon CEP cockpits. Mount attaches beneath the cockpit using two screws. Light attaches to the underside of the mount via powerful magnets.
- Light run times - 200lm 4.5 hours, 400lm 2.3 hours, 800lm 1.5 hours
- Flash mode - push 3 sec on "on/off" button while light is on / 400lm / 6 hours
- 0-30 degree light angle using hinge mechanism
- Waterproof IPX6 standard
- Works in temperatures -10 to +40 degrees
- Dimensions/weight (light) 120x27.5x37mm, 140g
- Dimensions/weight (mount) 150x23x37mm, 80g
- 1 x Canyon FLASH 800 Frontlight Set (light & mount)
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 2 x screws
- 135 g
- Not compatible with H11 and H36 CEP Cockpits
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.