Here are some helpful guides to keep your Canyon in top shape! Just pick the relevant category to find the solution to your issue.
Compatibility of suspension forks
If you want to fit a new fork to your bike, then you should pay attention to the following:
• Equal travel
• Equal total length (+-5mm). The total length is measured from the middle of the quick release to the top edge of fork crown. Bild 1
• Equal fork shaft length
• Only the Torque FRX is approved for use with double fork crowns.
• Please note the different standards for brake mounts. It may be necessary to purchase the relevant adapter.
• Please note the maximum brake disc diameters for suspension forks.
• The suitable hub with the correct axle retainer (thru-axle 15mm, 20mm and quick release axle)
Please note that many Canyon bikes are fitted with tapered shafts. If you decide to fit a fork with an untapered shaft, you’ll need another head set with a relevant diameter.
The Yellowstone and Lux MR series don’t have tapered fork shafts. The Torque has an end-to-end 1.5 inch diameter.