- Strive CF
- Strive AL
- Spectral CF
- Spectral AL 29
- Spectral AL
- Nerve AL 29
- Nerve AL
- Lux CF 29
- Grand Canyon CF SLX 29
- Grand Canyon CF SL 29
- Grand Canyon CF 29
- Grand Canyon AL SLX 29
- Grand Canyon AL 29
- Yellowstone AL 29
- Dude CF
Unfortunately, we do not ship to your country.
SERVICE CHAT TALK TO THE PEOPLE THAT BUILD YOUR BIKE:
CHAT IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE SOON.
(1) All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of any orders by our customers (each, a „Customer“) through our online shop www.canyon.com (the „Internet Shop“), including orders by telephone, e-mail, fax, or mail shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale (the „General Terms and Conditions“).In addition, all sales in our Showroom shall also be governed by these General Terms and Conditions insofar as they do not specifically regard distance selling.
(2) The product offerings in the Internet Shop are directed to both Consumers and Business Customers (as defined below), but in each case only to end users. For the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions, (i) a „Consumer“ is any individual entering into the contract for a purpose not related to his or her business, trade or self-employed professional activity (Sec. 13 of the German Civil Code), and (ii) a „Business Customer“ is a Customer (whether an individual, company or partnership vested with legal capacity) who enters into the relevant contract in the conduct of its business or its self-employed professional activity (Sec. 14 (1) of the German Civil Code).
(3) Standard business conditions of the Customer do not apply, regardless of whether or not we expressly object to them in a particular case.
(1) Our offerings published in the Internet Shop, in catalogues, and in our Showroom are non-binding.
(2) By placing an order in the Internet Shop (which requires prior registration and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions), the Customer makes a binding offer to purchase the relevant product. The offer shall remain valid and binding for a period ending on the end of the 5th calendar day following the day of the offer. We are able to accept the order within this period.
(3) Without undue delay upon receipt of the order, we will send to the Customer by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, which shall not constitute an acceptance of the order. The order shall be deemed to be accepted by us either upon subsequent (e-mail) acceptance of the order or by dispatching the product. The sales contract with the Customer shall not become effective until our acceptance.
(4) Any Customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to revoke the offer and return the product in accordance with the cancellation and return policy as separately made available to the Customer in connection with the e-mail confirming receipt of the order.
(5) In case the Customer asks for a cost estimate for repair work, in order to avoid unnecessary long service time for customer bicycles, the Customer has to declare within two weeks after receipt of the requested cost estimate whether he wants to accept or decline our offer. In case the Customer does not make a declaration within two weeks, we will provide an appropriate grace period of one week. After expiry of the grace period without a declaration of the Customer, we will assume that he declines our offer and will in this case return the product at the shipping costs of the Customer. We will also inform the Customer separately of this consequence in connection with our information regarding the grace period.
(1) Our prices include statutory VAT, but are net of shipping costs. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer.
(2) Unless expressly otherwise agreed by us, all shipments by us shall require advance payment (to be made in the manner specified in our order form) upon receipt of an invoice (which may be sent by e-mail and included in our notice of acceptance). Upon the Customer’s request, to be made in the order form, we will deliver the product against payment of the invoiced amount in our store in Karl-Tesche-Straße 12, D-56073 Koblenz.
(3) The Customer shall have no right of set-off or retention, except to the extent that the counterclaim has not been disputed by us or been determined by a final and binding decision.
(1) We shall dispatch the product prior to or on the date of dispatch (i. e. the date on which the product is handed over by us to the carrier), as set out on the offer page when the Customer places the order; provided, however, that any such date of dispatch shall be only approximate and may therefore be exceeded by up to two business days. If no date of dispatch is indicated, we shall dispatch the product at the latest within five business days for products specified as „AVAILABLE FROM STOCK“ (subject to a prior sale permitted pursuant to subsection 2 below) and within three weeks for any other products. Any such time period relevant to determine the date of dispatch shall begin upon receipt by us of the full purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs).
(2) In the event that the product has, upon placement of the offer by the Customer, been identified in the Internet Shop as „AVAILABLE FROM STOCK“, we will keep sufficient quantity of the product in stock during a period of five business days following our acceptance of the order; unless payment is received by us within such period, we shall be free to otherwise sell the product. In such case, we shall dispatch the product during such period of five business days only as long as a sufficient quantity of the product is in stock. Otherwise, a period of three weeks as from the receipt of payment shall be deemed to be agreed upon for the dispatch of the product.
(3) In the event that our supplier fails to deliver in a timely manner any products which were not identified on the offer page in the Internet Store (at the time of the order) as „AVAILABLE FROM STOCK“ or were sold out pursuant to subsection 2, the relevant date of dispatch pursuant to subsections 1 and 2 shall be extended until delivery is made by our supplier plus an additional period of two business days, but in no event by a period of more than three weeks. Any such extension shall be subject to the proviso that we have without undue delay ordered the relevant products from the supplier and that our supplier’s failure to timely supply the products is not a result of our fault or negligence.
(4) In the event that the product is no longer available, or cannot be timely delivered, for any of the reasons set out in subsection 3, we shall without undue delay inform the Customer thereof. In these cases, we will make an individual agreement with the customer regarding the time of delivery. If the product is no longer available from our suppliers within the foreseeable future, we shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract. In case of any such termination, we shall without undue delay reimburse the Customer any payments which the Customer has made to us in respect of the order. The legal rights of the Customer resulting from late delivery shall not be affected by this provision; provided, however, that the Customer may claim damages only subject to the provisions of Section 8 of these General Terms and Conditions. In the event that the product is permanently not available, we will not accept the order. In this case, a sales contract with the Customer shall not become effective.
(5) In the event that we fail to keep a date of delivery, the Customer shall provide an appropriate grace period that may not be less than one week.
(6) Partial deliveries of Products included in the same order shall be permitted, provided that the products can be used separately and provided further that we shall bear any additional shipping costs caused thereby.
(7) In case the Customer does not apply with an agreed pickup date, we will provide an appropriate grace period of one week and reserve our right of rescission of the contract. We will also inform the Customer separately of this consequence in connection with our information regarding the grace period.
(1) Canyon bikes are fully assembled and adjusted by qualified technicians in our factory. Specific components (wheels, seat posts, pedals, handlebars) are removed for safety reasons prior to shipment. For this reason the consumer must fit these parts when he receives delivery of his bike. Written information on how to fit wheels, seat posts, pedals and handlebars as well as the necessary tools are included with the delivery of the bike. If necessary, telephone support on how to fit parts is available from the Canyon Service Center.
(2) Unless expressly otherwise agreed upon, we shall be free to determine the appropriate mode of shipment and to select the carrier at our reasonable discretion. We shall bear the risk of transport in case the Customer is a consumer.
(3) We shall only be obliged to properly and timely deliver the product to the carrier, and any transit times specified in the Internet Store shall only be non-binding estimates.
(4) If the Customer is a Consumer, the risk of accidental destruction, damage or loss of the delivered product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product to the Customer or upon the Customer’s default of acceptance. In all other cases, such risk shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product by us to the carrier.
(5) The Customer shall bear the shipping costs. The shipping costs include the costs for a transport insurance against the usual risks of transportation. We will inform the Customer of the shipping costs in the order form.
(6) The Customer shall bear the usual return shipping costs when exercising the right to revoke in case the delivered product is consistent with the ordered product and the price of the returned product does not exceed EUR 40.00, or in case of a higher price, if the Customer has not paid or had not made an agreed partial payment at the time when exercising the right to revoke.
(1) We retain legal title to any product supplied by us until the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for such product has been fully paid.
(1) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the Customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from defects.
(2) We may refuse to remedy a defective product in the manner requested by the Customer if such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
(3) If the remedy (supplementary performance) pursuant to Section 7 fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the Customer or we refuse to so remedy the defect, the Customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that damage claims of the Customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) The statutory warranty is valid for two years from the date of delivery. In the case of used goods which have been examined or maintained and reconditioned in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications the statutory warranty is valid for a period of one year, if the customer is the end-user.
(5) In addition to the statutory warranty, we voluntarily grant for 2008 models and onwards an extended guarantee of 6 years in total from the date of purchase (5 years for all models prior to 2008) for Canyon frames and Canyon forks on road and triathlon machines as well as on mountainbike frames, excluding bearings and shocks as well as damages to the paintwork/anodisation.
(6) Without any limitation of the statutory warranty rights of the Customer, our voluntary guarantee is subject to the following additional conditions:
(i) The guarantee does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or unspecified use according to the fields of use for the particular product as described on our website, as for example
(1) Our liability for negligence, other than for gross negligence, resulting from late delivery shall be limited to an amount equal to (10)% of the aggregate purchase price (including VAT).
(2) We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for damages which may not reasonably be foreseen, considering the type of the relevant order and product and assuming a normal use of the product. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
(3) Damage claims of the Customer based on obvious defects of the product are excluded, unless the Customer reports the defect within two weeks after the delivery of the product.
(4) The provisions of this Section 8 shall not apply with respect to our liability for guaranteed product specifications (within the meaning of Sec. 444 of the German Civil Code), personal injury or under the German Product Liability Act.
(1) We may save and process any data relating to the Customer, to the extent necessary for the purpose of the execution and implementation of the sales contract and as long as we are required to keep such data in accordance with applicable law.
(2) We shall neither make available any personal data of the Customer to other third parties without the express consent of the Customer, except to the extent that we are required to disclose any data pursuant to applicable law.
(3) We shall not be permitted to collect, submit to any third party or otherwise process personal data of the Customer for any purpose other than those set forth in this Section 9.
(1) Any contracts entered into between us and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), without prejudice to any mandatory conflict of laws provisions.