Tarvitsetko teknistä tukea tai ohjeita? Täältä löydät vastauksen useimpiin kysymyksiin.
Pack Mountainbike into Bikeguard (from 2014)
1. Prepare the Bikeguard: Place the fixation element for the rear wheel at the rear end of the Bikeguard. Picture 1
3. If your bike has an IPU unit, undo the screws and remove the unit. Mount the screws again without the unit. Bild 4
4. Undo the quick release and remove the front wheel. Put the quick release into the accessories box. Insert the spacer into the gap between the brake pads. Bild 5
5. Open the quick release on the seat tube and remove the seat post. Wrap plastic foil around the saddle.
6. If you have a bike with a Reverb Stealth seat post, lower the Reverb. Remove the lockout unit from the handlebars and wrap it with foil. Bild 6
7. Remove the handlebars. Undo the screws which hold the front plate. Assemble the front plate again without the handlebars. Bild 7
8. Grab the stem and turn the fork left as far as possible. Attach the handlebars with two bads each to upper tube and the right leg of the fork. Wrap the straps of the foam pads around stem and fork leg. Bild 8 Bild 9
9. Attach the front wheel to upper tube and chainstay. Bild 10 Bild 11
10. Attach the seat post to top tube and lower tube. Bild 11
11. The bike is now ready to be packed. Bild 12 Put the bike into the Bikeguard.
12. Put the top fixation element for the wheel into the rear end of the Bikeguard. Bild 13
13. Put the accessories box into the Bikeguard. Bild 14
14. This is how the packed bike should look like. Bild 15
15. Close the Bikeguard and use adhesive tape to prevent the lid from opening during transport.