LAVORA CON NOI
JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Canyon Bicycles. Through the last years we have experienced phenomenal growth in Italy meaning we are again recruiting.
Canyon Italia S.r.l is a subsidiary of Canyon Bicycles in Germany. As the leading online cycle retailer, we have a unique business model in the cycle industry. All Canyon bikes are sold exclusively online at www.canyon.com and shipped direct from our factory in Germany to each customer. This model means we can combine great products, German engineering and innovative product development all at incredibly competitive prices. Back this up with consistent test winning reviews and you have an opportunity to work for a company that will define your career.
The Canyon operation in Italy was set up in 2012 to provide sales, marketing, technical service and customer support close to the Italian market. A significant part of this is a service centre to handle customer enquiries at all stages of the sales process. As an online only business, providing the best possible customer service experience is integral to our business.
We have an expanding and dedicated team in Italy and are looking to develop this further through addition of a number of key staff appointments in the coming weeks.
Marketing Canyon is an integral part of our Brand Strategy moving forward. Everything we do is consumer focussed and aimed at delivering the best possible Customer Service experience. Our business model, on-line and direct to consumer means we must be creative in our approach, proactive in our ideas and efficient in our planning.
The position of Marketing Coordinator is a key role working and directly supporting the Market Manager. They will assist in the strategic planning of campaigns across print, digital and social media so a sound understanding across all platforms is required.
Additionally this role will assist in the planning of both industry and consumer events and take ownership of our Italian Marketing bike fleet and its placement across all media channels.
The position is based in our Italian Office/Service centre located in Sommacampagna (VR) which provides a fantastic and sociable working environment for bike enthusiasts to excel.
The Person We're Looking For
We're looking for someone outstanding and exceptional in everything they do with the following skills and experience:
- You will be educated to degree level with previous experience in a marketing role.
- You will be social media adept with a sound knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Experience of Google analytics and the ability to understand and compile campaign performance reports and statistics.
- Great knowledge of bikes, current market trends and future opportunities. This could be from working in a bike shop, riding for a number of years, a misspent youth reading too many bike mags or previous industry experience. It is vital that you're passionate about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport either face to face at events, on the phone or by email.
- A helpful and proactive attitude. Previous marketing experience is essential. Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to integrate your skills and personality to meet the brand directives. You thrive on engaging both media and customers and take pride in delivering creative solutions.
- Responsibility to take ownership and deliver your creative ideas with personality and in a structured and well planned approach.
- You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have outstanding writing skills and punctuation and an ability to develop relationships with key partners.
- Computer literate, a solid experience in Excel is a must along with strong organisational and admin skills.
- You are tenacious, creative, driven, enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious, committed with a work ethic that is unmatched. These are our basic principles and the standards by which we judge ourselves daily.
Hours: Weekdays, normal office hours with occasional weekend work for events.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
Get in touch and tell us why you deserve this incredible opportunity.
How to apply: e-mail to email@example.com your English CV and a covering letter. Applications in Italian and/or uncompleted will be discarded. Train before racing!
Closing date for applications is Sunday 30th of April 2017.