Ergon SM Pro Saddle
Color only available to members. Register .
With its wide cut-out relief channel reducing perineal pressure and discomfort, the SM Pro caters specifically for the male anatomy. Comfort is further increased by the SM Pro’s OrthoCell Pads and Orthopaedic AirCell foam, while the flat shaped rear is the perfect shape for off-road riding. To keep weight low and add even more comfort, the saddle features lightweight TiNox rails and is constructed using a nylon composite. In it’s M/L size, the SM Pro is ideal for sit-bone widths of 12-16cm (S/M for 9-12cm).
- OrthoCell Pads and Orthopaedic AirCell foam for comfort and pressure distribution
- TiNox rails for low weight and comfort
- Friction reducing side flanks during pedalling
- Microfiber cover for easy cleaning
- S/M ideally suited to sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L ideally suited to sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 1 x Ergon SM Pro Saddle
- 245 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.