Topeak Hexus X Multi-Tool
The award-winning Hexus X multi-tool from Topeak has 21 functions and an updated design to store T15, T25, 8mm hex tool bits and side mounted tyre levers securely and compactly. Including a self-tightening tool and a Presta Core Tool to tighten or remove two-piece Presta valve cores. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both Road and MTB riders.
- Compartments for T15, T25 and 8 mm hex tool bits
- Sides of Hexus body remove for use as tyre levers
- Built-in Presta Core Tool for tightening or removing two-piece valve cores
- Secondary chain link fence, self-tightening tool and chain pin breaker
- 21 functions
- Tools made from chrome vanadium steel
- Allen Wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (x2) / 5 / 6 mm tool bit - 8 mm hex
- Torx Bits: T15 / T25
- Torx Wrench: T30
- Screw Driver: #2 Phillips
- Spoke Wrenches: 14G / 15G
- Steel Wire Chain Hook
- Engineering Grade Polymer Tyre Levers (x2)
- Presta Core Tool
- CrMo Steel Chain Tool
- The chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed, NOT including Campagnolo 11-speed hollow pin chains
- 1 x Topeak Hexus X Multi Tool
- 170 g
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
After every payment, the hold on your card is reduced until the purchase is fully paid.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.