Shimano SM-RT900 Brake Rotor
Shimano’s SM-RT900 Disc Brake Rotor prevents brake fade on extended descents where you'd normally experience a major decrease in stopping power on the road. The 3-layer rotor construction has a stainless steel braking surface with an alloy core featuring finned cut-outs for effective heat dispersion, resulting in better braking performance, an increased pad life and substantially quieter braking. The Center Lock system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring.
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Integrated low-profile caliper design
- 3-layer construction dissipates heat on long descents
- Lightweight racing components
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Simple set-up and maintenance
- Powerfully integrated brake performance
- Center Lock
- ICE-Tech Rotor for a longer pad life and substantially quieter braking
- ICE-Tech Freeza reduces heat and increases braking force
- Series: Dura-Ace R9100
- Model Number: SM-RT900
- Outside Diameter: 160 mm
- Lockring Material: Aluminum
- Disc: Center Lock
- Rotor Material: Steel / Aluminum
- Pad Compatibility: Metal / Resin
- Brake Compatibility: Dura-Ace BR-R9170
- 1 x Shimano Dura-Ace SM-RT900 Disc Brake Rotor
- 1 x Lockring
- 160 mm
- 118 g
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
After every payment, the hold on your card is reduced until the purchase is fully paid.
For more detailed information on Splitit, please visit the Payment page.
Please note that Splitit service is only available in English.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.