Canyon H36 Aerocockpit
- Color: black/grey
- Color: black/white
Canyon H36 Aerocockpit This carbon integrated stem-handlebar unit has been specially developed by Canyon and plays a central role in overall bike performance. With a sleek design, the efficient partial integration of the outer shell and the Di2 junction box, the focus is all on aerodynamics. Featuring a minimally longer reach in comparison to the H11 Aerocockpit and a seamless transition between the bartape and bar tops for lower frontal area fluctuation. The Aerocockpit CF is a part of the overall design aim of the Aeroad: to build a faster bike. The required mounting kit (top cap, wedge and aero spacers) for the H36 Cockpit is sold separately.
- Category 1 integrated carbon stem and handlebar
- Plays a central role in aerodynamic performance
- The cockpit is flawlessly integrated with the rest of the frame
- Minimal frontal surface area
- Optimized form and configuration of the bar and stem
- Full cable and wire integration (including specific recess for a Di2 Junction Box)
- Seamless transition between bartape and bar tops for lower frontal area fluctuation
- Modified Trident profile on the bar tops
- Reduced bar width for a more compact and aerodynamic riding position in combination with our performance-oriented Pro Geometry
- Acros headset features ultra-compact bearings to help keep the weight down
- Material: Carbon
- Model: H36-15
- Category: 1
- Dimensions: Length / Width
- 90 mm / 390 mm
- 100 mm / 390 mm
- 100 mm / 410 mm
- 110 mm / 410 mm
- 120 mm / 410 mm
- 120 mm / 430 mm
- 130 mm / 430 mm
- 1 1/4" Fork Shaft
- Includes: 1 x Canyon H36 Aerocockpit
- Mounting Paste
- 400 g
- Carbon (CF)
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
After every payment, the hold on your card is reduced until the purchase is fully paid.
The instalments appear on your statement as individual payments. Your order will be processed and delivered as normal upon passing our quality control check.
For more detailed information on Splitit, please visit the Payment page.
Please note that Splitit service is only available in English.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.