Canyon FIX Signature Pro Mechanic's Apron
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Canyon FIX Signature Pro Mechanic's Apron We have worked closely with our professional team mechanics, our Canyon Pro Sports and [CCLCTV] Teams and with development and technical center staff at Canyon to create the Canyon FIX Signature Pro Mechanics Apron. The apron features three large free-swinging pockets, so when mechanics bend or kneel down, tools and other items do not spill to the floor. Within each pocket are tool sleeves, some open for longer tools and some closed at the bottom for smaller tools. There are velcro compartments for added security and each swinging pocket can be fastened to the apron when required. The apron can be tied and adjusted for size using straps and clips, one located at the left shoulder and one on the back. A Canyon logo is positioned on the front of the apron and a Berg logo tab is located on the right side pocket.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Three main pockets are free-swinging, meaning tools do not fall out when bending or kneeling
- Tool sleeves within the pockets for small and longer tools
- Pockets can be fastened to apron to prevent free-swinging if required
- Elastic tool loops within pockets for longer tools
- Apron can be fitted and adjusted for size using straps and two clips, one at left shoulder and one at back
- 1 x Canyon FIX Signature Pro Mechanic's Apron
- 420 g