Garmin Edge 830 MTB Bundle
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Ready to take on the trails, the Garmin Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer puts trail maps and ratings at your fingertips and offers insights to help you improve. Preloaded with the Garmin Cycling Map, the Edge 830 provides turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts. Popularity routing chooses from the trails most travelled by fellow cyclists – so you can discover new routes and get a taste for the local biking scene. With the preloaded Trailforks app from the Connect IQ Store, you can seamlessly sync your rides planned on Trailforks right to your Edge. Trailforks features topographic information, points of interest, heatmaps, trail conditions and much more. The Edge 830 also captures every stat, such as jump count, jump distance and hang time and it also has ratings for Grit and Flow. Grit rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and accelerometer data and Flow measures how smoothly you descend a trail. For safety, the Edge 830 assistance feature allows you to manually send your location to emergency contacts if you get into difficulty. Ride with confidence and take your training to the next level with the Garmin Edge 830 MTB Bundle.
- Touchscreen cycling computer
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping
- Performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus
- New bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rear view radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- New ClimbPro feature automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you're climbing while following a route or course
- Pair a compatible Edge cycling computer with a supported SHIMANO STEPS eBike system
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Up to 20 hours of battery life with GPS
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent
- MTB bundle version
- Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 20 mm
- Display Size: 2.6" colour
- Weight: 79.1 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS / Barometric altimeter
- 1 x Garmin Edge 830
- Standard Mount
- MTB Mount
- Edge Remote
- Silicone Case
- Speed Sensor
- USB Cable
- 142 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.