Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Chainring
Color only available to members. Register .
This hollow forged chainring significantly saves weight and increases rigidity while guaranteeing optimum power transfer and furthered improved shifting characteristics. Available in 34-, 36-, 50- and 52-teeth variations.
- Hollow forged chainring for low weight and increased rigidity
- Smooth and fast shifting
- Optimum power transfer
- HG-EV and HG-X11 technology
- Material: Aluminum
- Teeth: 34T (MS) / 36T (MT) / 50T (MS) / 52T (MT)
- Bolt Circle: 110 mm
- Gear Arms: 4-arm
- Gearing: 2 x 11-speed
- 1 x Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Chainring
- 156 g
- Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.