Ultimate CF SLX 9 Disc Team Movistar
- Out of stock
Product only available to members. Register .
This bike has the following equipment:
- Frame: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc
- Fork: Canyon F38 CF Disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS, 2-speed
- Shift Lever: SRAM eTap - 2x12s
- Brake: Sram RED
- Brake Rotor: Sram CLX 140/160mm
- Cassette: SRAM RED XG-1290 10-28T 12s
- Crank: SRAM AXS Powermeter - 50/37 - 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Pressfit
- Rear Wheel: Zipp NSW 454 Disc
- Front Wheel: Zipp NSW 454 Disc
- Rear Tyre: Continental Sprinter - 25mm tubular tyre
- Front Tyre: Continental Sprinter - 25mm tubular tyre
- Cockpit: Canyon CP10 - 110/410mm
- Handlebar Tape: Canyon
- Saddle: Fizik Carbon
- Seatpost: Canyon S13 - Setback 15-35mm
- Battery: SRAM eTap Powerpack
- Pedals: Look Keo Blade Carbon
Ultimate CF SLX 9 Disc Team Movistar details
Bikes of this category are designed for riding on hard-surface roads where the wheels remain in permanent contact to the ground. These are in general road racing bicycles with racing handlebars or straight handlebars, triathlon or time trial bicycles. The permissible maximum overall weight comprising rider, luggage and bicycle should not exceed 120 kg. Under certain circumstances this permissible maximum weight can be further limited by the component manufacturers’ recommendations for use. Proven cyclocross and gravel bikes with racing handlebars and cantilever or disc brakes are a special case in this category. In addition, these bikes are also suitable for gravel paths and off-road trails where a short loss of tyre contact with the ground due to small stairs or steps at a height of 15 to 20 cm can occur.
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.