These jobs are easy for anyone interested in cycling. You only require standard tools such as Allen keys, pliers or screw drivers. In this category you’ll find all basic adjustments for your bike.
It is crucial to maintain and lubricate your chain regularly:
- Clean the with an oily cloth. You do not need to apply degreaser
- Apply lubricant only on the inside of the chain links
- While you apply the lubricant, turn the crank arms backwards
- After applying lubricant on the chain, turn the crank arm a couple of turns backwards
- Finally, remove excess lubricant with a clean cloth
Disclaimer of Liability
Canyon consistently strives to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information contained in this Technical Support Centre. Any repairs or adjustments which you carry out on your bike are entirely at your own risk. If you are in any doubt what to do, you should send your bike to Canyon or take it to another qualified specialist. Canyon gives no guarantee or accepts no liability for any of the information contained in this Technical Support Centre.