Super slim design
Customise your tool
This ultra compact tool has 8 pieces in its largest size with a supplied Allen key allowing riders to reduce it to 6 or even 4 pieces in its smallest and lightest configuration. The 5mm Allen key can also be converted to 8mm with an included piece. This means riders can customise the tools they require for their bike. Constructed from S2 steel usually used for high-strength tools and a CNC machined side, the Fix Minitool is impact-resistant, offering outstanding strength and toughness. For functionality, longevity and aesthetics this is the only mini tool you’ll ever need.
- Allen keys - 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 4 / 5 (extension 8) / 6 (Sum: 6 + 1)
- TX25 (Torx)
- PH2 (Cross recess)
- Ultra compact design. Can be reduced from 8 bits to 6 or 4 using the supplied tool
- S2 tool steel construction for outstanding strength and impact-resistance
- Extension to convert 5mm Allen key to 8mm
- Weight with 8 bits- 78g
- Weight with 6 bits- 62g
- Weight with 4 bits- 46g
- Length 55mm / Height 6.9mm / Width 35mm (8 tools) - 29mm (6 tools) - 23mm (4 tools)
- 1 x Canyon FIX Minitool
- 78 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.