Canyon Cycling Pants
Elasticated leg cuff
Canyon performance fabric system
No matter what the outside conditions; hot, cold, windy or wet; combined with the effort, distance and terrain, the key to personal comfort is managing your body’s heat and moisture. By managing moisture, we can protect and maintain body comfort establishing an equilibrium or perfect balance for the ultimate in riding comfort.
Canyon DEFEND System
Cold weather and adverse conditions shouldn’t prevent a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
Canyon’s Defend products are designed to protect you from the external environment.
From rain to wind or even snow, our Defend range keeps you warm when the temperature drops but stops you overheating when your body warms up.
This is thanks to technical fabrics, which offer insulation, wind proofing, water-resistance, waterproofing and breathability.
- Lightweight, durable, packable
- Slim silhouette with a tapered leg to reduce snag and drag
- Made to be the sleek companion for the Cargo Bib Short so that you don’t look like a spandex sausage
- Water repellent finish sheds dirt and debris
- Two zipper pockets along with a pass-through pocket to provide access to Canyon Cargo Bib Shorts and Canyon Undershorts
- Compatible with most knee protection
- Fabric construction offers maximum mobility and freedom of movement
- 1 x Canyon Adventure Pants
- 245 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.