Apidura X Canyon Saddle Pack
HexalonHexalonHexalonUltralight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
Reinforced StructureReinforced StructureReinforced StructureIntegrated thermoset material adds stiffness and strength
Anti-Sway AttachmentAnti-Sway AttachmentAnti-Sway AttachmentFastens securely beneath the saddle using a three-point attachment system
Light attachmentLight attachmentLight attachmentLaser-cut into the fabric, increasing rider safety without adding unnecessary weight
Much like the Grizl, the pack is designed to be lightweight and rugged enough to tackle anything from the hour-long spin before work to a 200-mile gravel race. Constructed from an ultralight, waterproof laminate developed for Apidura and reinforced with an abrasion resistant panel, the seat bag is designed to fit ergonomically under the saddle, minimising sway and reducing drag. A roll-top closure provides adjustable capacity, and tailored webbing, straps and buckles shed extra weight, while ensuring the simplest setup for ease of use when every second matters.
- Made from Hexalon - an ultralight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Reinforced Structure - integrated thermoset material adds stiffness and strength
- Abrasion-Resistant Panel - enhances durability, no matter the conditions
- Anti-Sway Attachment - pack fastens securely beneath the saddle using a three-point attachment system
- Flexible Capacity - roll-top closure accommodates different sized loads with ease
- Light attachment - laser-cut into the fabric, increasing rider safety without adding unnecessary weight
- Laser Etched Details - each Apidura x Canyon pack features laser etched coordinates for Canyon's HQ
- 1 x Apidura X Canyon Saddle Pack
- 192 g
- 5,00 l
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.