Ultimate CF SLX 9 Team Movistar
- Out of stock
This bike has the following equipment:
- Frame: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX
- Fork: Canyon F35 CF SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 11s
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 2s
- Shift Lever: Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 2x11s
- Brake: Campagnolo Super Record
- Cassette: Campagnolo, 11-28T
- Crank: Campagnolo Super Record - 53/39 - 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo
- Rear Wheel: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 - tubular
- Front Wheel: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 - tubular
- Rear Tyre: Continental Sprinter - 25mm tubular tyre
- Front Tyre: Continental Sprinter - 25mm tubular tyre
- Cockpit: Canyon H31 - 70/400mm
- Handlebar Tape: Canyon
- Saddle: Selle Italia Superflow SLR
- Seatpost: Canyon S13 - Setback 15-35mm
Ultimate CF SLX 9 Team Movistar details
Bikes of this category are designed for riding on hard-surface roads where the wheels remain in permanent contact to the ground. These are in general road racing bicycles with racing handlebars or straight handlebars, triathlon or time trial bicycles. The permissible maximum overall weight comprising rider, luggage and bicycle should not exceed 120 kg. Under certain circumstances this permissible maximum weight can be further limited by the component manufacturers’ recommendations for use. Proven cyclocross and gravel bikes with racing handlebars and cantilever or disc brakes are a special case in this category. In addition, these bikes are also suitable for gravel paths and off-road trails where a short loss of tyre contact with the ground due to small stairs or steps at a height of 15 to 20 cm can occur.
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.