Canyon S14 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
Vertical Comfort Lateral StiffnessVertical Comfort Lateral StiffnessVertical Comfort Lateral StiffnessSuperior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
Flip Head mechanismFlip Head mechanismFlip Head mechanism2 mm to -10 mm of saddle setback
Carbon leaf spring technologyCarbon leaf spring technologyCarbon leaf spring technologyEnsures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
Leaf springsLeaf springsLeaf springsUp to 20 mm of flex to absorb impacts for increased comfort
This seatpost offers 2 mm to -10 mm of saddle setback and it’s easily adjustable thanks to Flip Head technology. The revolutionary floating seat clamp allows for the saddle tilt angle to remain constant when flexing. You can customise the saddle tilt by simply sliding each leaf spring up or down.
- Category 1 road seatpost with 27.2 mm diameter
- Full carbon material
- Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness: Superior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Offers 2 mm to -10 mm of saddle setback
- Carbon leaf spring technology ensures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
- Ideal combination of lightweight construction and durability
- Construction provides up to 20 mm travel
- Length: 345 mm
- Setback: 2/-10mm
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Category: 1
- Weight: 220 g
- Max. Total weight: 120 kg
- 1 x Canyon S14 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
- Carbon (CF)
- 220 g
Clamp Diameter Seat Post
- 27,2 mm
Seat Post Length
- 345 mm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.