Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet
- Color: black
Color only available to members. Register .
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet Inspired by their top of the range Z20, the Bell Stratus MIPS is a feature-packed, lightweight road helmet designed to keep you cool, fast and protected on the road. A performance focused helmet, the Stratus uses 18 air vents to supply plenty of ventilation on hot days and during long climbs. Sweat Guide padding removes moisture from the browline to keep eyewear dry and for added comfort the Float Fit system uses easy-to-turn rubber dials for an adjustable bespoke fit. For maximum safety, the Stratus uses MIPS technology to reduce rotational forces to the head in the event of an impact while reflective features enhance your road visibility.
- MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces to the head that can result from impacts
- Overbrow ventilation- intake ports on helmet brow usher in cool air and circulate through helmet to keep you ventilated
- 18 air vents for maximum ventilation
- Float Fit- Minimalist, lightweight fit system uses easy-to-turn rubber dial for an adjustable fit
- Sweat Guide pad design removes moisture from brow pad and eyewear
- Sizes: S = 52 – 56 cm, M = 55 – 59 cm, L = 58 – 62 cm
- Weight: 265 g
- 1 x Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet
- 265 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.