Lumos Ultra Helmet
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Lumos Ultra Helmet Providing protection and ensuring you are visible to other road users, the Lumos Ultra Helmet features super bright integrated LED lights and a lightweight, comfortable, well ventilated design. This smart cycling helmet uses a Chip on board (COB) LED layout, which offers a number of advantages over traditional technologies. Lights are positioned in a compact pattern, delivering a higher intensity of light and helping you be seen from further away. By positioning lights higher up on the helmet, riders are more visible to drivers, which also reduces the chances of the lights being blocked by road obstacles or cars. A Bluetooth remote control, which can be positioned on the handlebar, allows riders to activate turn signal lights, alerting road users behind them. Using a concealed rechargeable battery, the Lumos Ultra contains 30 LEDs at the front and 34 red and 34 orange LEDs at the back. Battery life is excellent with 10 hours in flash mode and 2.5 hours in steady mode. The Lumos Ultra is also comfortable with 9 air vents including 3 large channels at the rear to push out warm air.
- 30 COB LEDs at front, 34 red and 34 orange at back ensure riders are easily visible to road users
- Chip on board (COB) LED layout is more compact, brighter and allows riders to be seen from further away than traditional LED technologies
- Concealed rechargeable 3.7V 1100mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- USB-C charging cable and Bluetooth remote control, which can be attached to handlebars
- Remote activated turn signals for added safety