Shimano RT-MT800 Brake Rotor
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
The design of the Shimano XT RT-MT800 disc brake rotors is a further development of the successful ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA design.
- ICE-Tech Rotor for a longer pad life and substantially quieter braking
- New compact and lightweight rotor with sufficient heat management capacity
- Rapid heat dissipation with deeper disc area
- Rider-tuned brake rotor
- Sustain braking performance under high demands
- Aluminum core between two stainless steel layers
- Series: Deore XT T8000
- Lockring Material: Aluminum
- Disc: Center Lock
- Rotor Material: Steel / Aluminum
- Please note: The 140 mm version comes with a 4-arm spider
- 1 x Shimano XT RT-MT800
- 1 x Shimano Lockring
- 226 g
- 160 mm
- For Shimano Center Lock hubs
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.