Garmin Speed and Cadence Sensor 2 Kit
Using flexible rubber straps, the speed sensor connects to either wheel hub, communicating with your Garmin computer via ANT+ or Bluetooth technology, while the cadence sensor fits discreetly around either crank arm, sending cadence data to your Garmin device.
- Easy installation. No wires required
- Communicates speed, distance and cadence data with Garmin devices via ANT+ or Bluetooth technology
- Speed sensor attaches to either wheel hub
- Cadence sensor attaches to either crank arm
- 1 x Garmin Speed Sensor
- 1 x Garmin Cadence Sensor
- 3 x rubber mounting straps
- Battery- CR 2032
- 96 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.