Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedals
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedals Optimized for Downhill riding, the Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedals feature a large platform with a concave design for a secure foothold. Weighing in at an impressive 479 grams per pair, these all-aluminum pedals are durable yet light. The CrMo steel spindle adds strength and reliability for your most extreme Downhill rides and the eight adjustable pins per side provide excellent grip.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- Eight adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57 mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry
- Superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double-seal system
- Pin Count: 8 pins / side
- Body Material: Composite
- Q-factor: 57 mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 CrMo Steel
- Weight: 479 g / pair
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Mallet DH Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- Aluminium (AL)
- 479 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.