Maxxis Minion DHR II Plus 27.5" x 2.8" MTB Tyre
Proven paddle knobs down the center not only provide decreased rolling resistance but also offer increased braking when the trail gets loose. These knobs allow you to brake harder in the rear to maintain your balance as you let the high volume casing absorb any trail irregularities. Ready for every Cross-Country and All-Mountain adventure!
- Tubeless ready design for lower weight, better grip and higher puncture resistance
- EXO Protection abrasion resistant material protects the side wall
- New tread design with wider side knobs for even better cornering
- Paddle-shaped center knobs for improved braking performance
- 3C MaxxTerra tread made of three different rubber compounds
- Plus version tyre
- Size: 584-71 (27.5" x 2.80")
- Rubber Compound: 3C MaxxTerra
- TPI: 120
- Sidewall: EXO Protection
- Type: Folding
- Tubeless System: Tubeless Ready
- 1 x MAXXIS Minion DHR II+ Tyre
- 980 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.