Look Kéo Blade Carbon Pedals
LightweightLightweightLightweightCarbon body - Weight 233 g (pair)
Wider contact surface areaWider contact surface areaWider contact surface area700mm surface area for excellent stability and power transfer
DurableDurableDurableChromoly steel axle
AdjustableAdjustableAdjustableThree release force settings (12NM, 16Nm, 20Nm)
The default blade has a release tension of 12Nm with 16Nm and 20Nm versions available separately. With their carbon pedal body and chromoly steel axle, the Keo Blade Carbon pedals weigh just 220g (pair), and with their 700mm² surface area, also offer outstanding stability.
- Carbon leaf spring tension mechanism. Serial installed in 8Nm + additional 12Nm in box
- Carbon pedal body and chromoly steel axle
- 700mm² surface area for excellent stability
- 14mm stack height
- Keo grey cleats and screws included
- 1 x Look Kéo Blade Carbon Pedals
- Serial installed 8Nm Carbon leaf + additional 12Nm in box
- Carbon (CF)
- 233 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.