Canyon Arm Warmers
- Color: marine blue
- Color: nightblue
Product only available to members. Register .
Canyon performance fabric system
No matter what the outside conditions; hot, cold, windy or wet; combined with the effort, distance and terrain, the key to personal comfort is managing your body’s heat and moisture. By managing moisture, we can protect and maintain body comfort establishing an equilibrium or perfect balance for the ultimate in riding comfort.
Canyon DEFEND System
Cold weather and adverse conditions shouldn’t prevent a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
Canyon’s Defend products are designed to protect you from the external environment.
From rain to wind or even snow, our Defend range keeps you warm when the temperature drops but stops you overheating when your body warms up.
This is thanks to technical fabrics, which offer insulation, wind proofing, water-resistance, waterproofing and breathability.
Thanks to the seamless knitted construction, the arm warmers (right-left specific) feel like a second skin, without any friction or restricted movement. The polypropylene fabric on the inside ensures thermal insulation on cold days. In addition to weather protection, they offer light, performance-enhancing compression. The elasticated cuff ensures a non-slip fit with every movement.
- Seamless knit construction for next-to-skin comfort without chafing or restricting freedom of movement
- Polypropylene fabric on the inside for better thermal insulation
- Pre-moulded right-left construction
- Elasticated spandex content for a perfect fit
- Elasticated silicone end band for a non-slip fit with every movement
- Easy to clean and durable
- Material: 45% multifilament polyamide, 33% polyamide, 22% elastane
- 1 x Canyon Arm Warmers (pair)
- 42 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.